Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost

The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to my humble blog (cehhh bajet gile)…anyway this is my second attempt to make a blog (the third time if you considered my friendster blog which I never even started to choose a template for it)…kenape nak ade blog ni…yela kan teringin gak bile tengok my friends ade blog : Azahar, Nash, Jay, Diana, Fitri, Lenot n banyak lagi la (ingat nak namekan korang UNITED Bloggers, macam si Sultan Muzaffar tu wat…boleh la kite jadi Kudsia Kahar blog masing2…)

Anyway,
Tujuan my first entry ni nak explain the concept behind the name of the blog…THE ROAD NOT TAKEN (sudahlah Azahar aku tau respond ko nye)...I’m not a person who enjoy reading poem n would not be (bukan macam si Nash tu..Oscar Wilde Malaysia), but this poem really struck me every time I read it…we always considered the life choice we made…whether it’s a right or not or whether there is another choice that will bring a better outcome…but for me every choice we made in our life although we think that it’s bad for us, actually that the choice that GOD instil for us…AND it depends on us to think of or whether it’s INTERESTING, HUMOROUS, GOOD, BAD (I’m running out of adjectives here…walaupun baru 4 je simple adjectives English aku gune)…Pokok pangkalnye we must be grateful with everything that happened in our life n life will be meaningless if we have no one to share it with…

So…
Ape kene mengena ape yang aku cakap ni ngan blog aku….

Rational nye…

Blog ni adalah madah (BM High Level) untuk aku menceritakan setiap decision that I took in my life n the evaluations of each of it…OR aku akan citekan pasal cite orang lain kalo la nothing interesting happening in my life (ni mesti Diana suke bab HUMA la katakan…) n my friends could guide me through my journey of life to become a better person in life…

Tu je…aku bukan writer pun so aku tak pandai nak wat ayat2…so my blog will be TOTALLY rojak n hopefully that everyone will have a say on it…

Tu je la untuk first entry aku ni…hopefully akan istiqomah meng’hupdate’ (bak kate Azahar…lari…)

~BYE~

Salam…

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay Baharin said...

bukan main menulis....i guess i'll become a pengkritik tetap...so beware la...lagi satu to make it more interesting to read better ko letak gambo...

11:22 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

Yela...baru je first entry...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

count me in jay...aku pun nak jadi kudsia kahar jugak...

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jay Baharin said...

betul azahar mari kita sama2 meng'kudsiakahar'kan blog ni...biar dia menulis secara boneka atau bahasa modennya proxy!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger men said...

abisla....dua dua kudsia kahar dah buka mulut dah ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger dianarahmanO said...

welcome2 anip....

heheh aku dh tau dh niat ko berblog... hehee 1st skali msti nk bantai2 org2 yg pnah kutuk ko dlm blog2 mereka...aku terkecuali...aku x pnah kutuk ko.. wahhahaha

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home