Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Finally....

At last, i bought something for my family...it's really troublesome to think what to buy for them...Finally, to be fair i bought everyone a bottle of perfume...fair right...but I hope they will no be fighting over on which fragrance...nevertheless that will not be my problem anymore...

Came back early from CC just now...saw The Omen...awesome...I anticipated every part of the movie...simply exciting...the boy, Damien can get an Oscar for his acting...

Anyway, back to World Cup...it seems that a lot of people disapproved my review on WC...message for them SUDAH LA KO hehhehe...

South Korea won againts Togo (yeahhhh...an Asian team)

France draw againts Switzerland...I expected more from France than that..hopefully they would not get to the next round like last world cup heheheh (Diana will be angry for sure)...I really want world cup to be dominated by less popular group...are'nt you guys fed up when the champion is the same country over and over again...what if the champion this year be TOGO (no one will expect that and I'm sure it gonna be a fascinating world cup he3)

The last game Brazil won againts Carotia with only ONE goal...full with world class players and they only manage with ONE goal...moreover, Carotia dominated the game not them...again I really hope (finger cross) they would not reach semi finals..why? I just don't like them...

Tonight will be the season finale of Desperate Housewives...yeahhhhh...can't wait...

~Bye~

Salam

p/s Just finish watching Desperate Housewives...I can't believe that's the ending for season 2...I want more than just that...but that will leave us for an exciting Season 3..can't wait (wahhh only next autumn)...they're simply superb but MAD TV really spoofed them for sure...SEE BELOW...

1 Comments:

Blogger dianarahmanO said...

performance france mmg x brape bagus lately...tp aku tetap sokong france..biar le draw ke, kalah ke.....FRANCE TETAP DI HATI....

ko mmg...mane aku suke, itu yg ko x suke...mane aku yg benci...itu le yg ko suke...huh!

hehehehehe...aku buhsan......

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home