Thursday, June 15, 2006

3 Days To Go

In 3 days time i will be in my cosy little room doing nothing and will be served as king...can't wait...but before that I have to endure 20 hours of suffering travelling time (thinking about it give me the shivers)..i miss my mom more than ever...why? maybe because of human nature, the nearer your're with your destination, the more impatient you'll be...enough said..

What I want to do during the holiday?

Short Term Plan
1) Eat Burger King at KLIA
2) Eat satay (lots and lots of them) on my way back to my home; there's a Haji Sahmuri branch (the famous Satay Kajang which now had gone international) at Sg Buloh Jejantas Restorant
3) Eat PIZZA HUT and McD
4) Eat my mom's cooking (this is the least i'm waiting for because my family are now on diet - Ikan bakar n kukus is on the menu..wahhhh...)

Medium Term Plan
1) Going to Semarang, Indonesia from 10th July to 16th July for IMAM Summer Camp ( my birthday on 16th if you guys forgoten)
2) Going for a holiday with M03Aian (maybe end of July - In Terengganu)
3) Reunion with my Kisas friends (can't wait for this: Azahar, Zamir and Amri - maybe we have to get together during the batch reunion -hate that *sigh*- anyway we'll try our best to be Kera Sumbang hehehe)
4) Get together in Ipoh maybe - Pulau Pangkor with Jay, Elias, Nash, Qama and Adek
5) Jumpe Cikgu? - don't have plan for that yet
6) TRY to do some electives - maybe hospital attachment (again I want to stress the word TRY -anyone interested to join?maybe we could plan it together)
7) Get involve in IMAM or PPIMI activity during the holidays - maybe the preorientation program.
8) Finally, a decent family holiday (have'nt done that for a long time - my mom had promise me this)

Long Term Plan
1) Try to loss some weight (now not only my brother in the gym, my sister as well - there's a lot of pressure in my house to be thin - thanks to my dad who always perasan he's the only one that's within the normal BMI range in the family -sigh)
2) Not to gain anymore weight (this's more important than the first one)

I think I got my 3 months properly laid out...hopefully everything works as plan...InsyaAllah...

That's all

~Bye~

Salam

8 Comments:

Blogger dianarahmanO said...

wah3...mnarik nye aku bace...dh siap ade short,medium n long term plan...hmmm mnarik...

aku paling suke long term plan ko...chaiyok anip...perghhh..cmni aku pun kne start IDP..intensive diet programme...tp kalu dh name balik msia...msti gain weight kan??? hhuhu...xpe2..kite usaha yg terbaik...bagus anip...

lalalalalala.....

8:45 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

IDP hehehh...aku dah lame cube dah tak berjaye2...salahkan metabolism diri hehehhe...

9:39 PM  
Blogger men said...

hu hu.....IDP ye.

aku pn mmg nk plan cenggitu gak...

hopefully boleh :P

neway, aku live day to day :P

hopefully takde la sampai mati keboringan......

mari ler...ko takpernah dtg ipoh lagik kan.....

nk gi lost world of tambun la.......bestnyer :P

11:12 AM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

Ade ape kat Ipoh tu...takde ape2 la hhehehe...Ipoh bukan adik KL ke macam US and Canada heheh...

11:14 AM  
Blogger men said...

ah h aha........

as if,

*takleh nk kutuk KL, kutuk melaka leh tak?*

muah ha ha..........

11:15 AM  
Blogger dianarahmanO said...

uiks??aku terbabai...nape nk kutuk melaka??? heheheh...

jum IDP same2...heheh anip IDP ler...ni x..dr umah aku nk p umah ko pun nk nek bus...ceh...IDP ler....

hehehe..mari nash! ade 2 hari ntok IDP...ehehe

1:54 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

Habis takkan nak kutuk Bukit Soga kot hehheheh...aku nak gi CC la tadi potong rambut...takkan nak jalan ...IDP pun ade hadnye heheeh.....

3:26 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

Oh ye ke...now we'll definitely go to Perhentian hehehe...

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home