Thursday, November 16, 2006

Something to share

Thanks to you guys cause from the comments and my shout box, it shows that I still have my social support heheheh...Anyway I like this qoute from Ain and want to share it...

To feel pressure is normal.
To develop negative thinking is normal.
To be afraid of the future is normal.
To did something wrong that we first thought will benefit us later on is normal.
To sense worthlessness and emptiness is also normal.

so?
Nothing extraordinary will happen when we are normal.

BUT, when is something we thought normal, is over the line of normality? That worth thinking...

P/s: Nash I already did the HAD thing and to my surprise I got 1 for my depression scale and 8 for my anxiety (clinical border)...So I think my anxiety is being manifested as depression like disorder...

p/s: Diana tak moh cite kat ko nanti satu dunia tahu heheh..maklumlah ko kan RATU HUMA...jangan marah...

5 Comments:

Blogger dianarahmanO said...

haha... xmarah... atleast u r back.. yey! anip khan yg dlu is back!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger men said...

he he.....welkam bek.

7:52 PM  
Blogger .ain. said...

.when the consequences are abnormal.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lega hati mama dgr Manisha dh occay skang..jgn risau tentang perkara ittew occay..teruskan la dgn program yg anep rancang ittew..insya allah dlm masa beberapa bulan akan mendatangkan hasil..ala macam mama masa dulu2.skang mama pun tgh buat jgk bende ittew...occay??

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow sejak bila ada blog? tak cakap pun. anyway, you should have taken lorazepam

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home