Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Taste Of Distate

ARGGGGHHH!!! I'M SO DAMN LAZY

I'm totally dysfunctional during this LONGGG summer holiday...binging and sleeping all day long...wake up only at 1 pm..laying on the bed with my APPLE on my chest surfing cluelessly..luckily Malaysia has no bandwidth limit...download has been the second most crucial thing in my life nowadays after breathing...thinking of it again maybe the third after EATING ENDLESSLY (please don't gain any weight)... I wish I'm back in IRELAND...I missed my books so much (how geeky I sound -permission from Nash to use his word -btw great review on 1515)...

Adding salt to the wound....argghhhh GERMANY and ENGLAND lost...lost interest to watch WC anymore.... but a bit happy when Brazil lost as well...

Wanted to go out...but all my friends are scattered all around Malaysia...I really have to start looking for a KL friend....REALLYYY....

I totally dislikes this feeling...thank God I have a 1 week outing next week to INDON...hopefully that will be fun...I have a lot of things planned for August...I hope everything works as planned...

You guys might wonder why I wrote in red...It figuratively represent how DEPRESSED I'm now...No wonder Unipolar and Bipolar Depression is the FIRST cause of DALY among women in USA (totally unrelated but WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!)

My life is now like an EMPTY VOID..............

AND I BLAMED THIS ALL ON THE SUN....


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

eee...subhanallah...why sun should be blamed..

3:12 PM  
Blogger Jay Baharin said...

it sounds pathetic...yup me too..i no longer can withstand with the extreme temperature...neway the entry makes me to recall some funny yet sarcastic statement voiced by You-Know-Who...it sounds like this "biler ko nak update blog ko, ko sedar tak entry aku skang lagi byk lagi ko!!!"....i guess in the blogging world we can't be so ambitous...juz my 2cents opinion...(is anyone getting heart attack?hopefully no one...uhuks)

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home