Wednesday, June 21, 2006

At Last I'm Home

Finally I reached my deary home...yeahhh....but still I haven't taste the satay yet sob2...BUT we're definitely going tonite...no excuses this time...
For the first time in the family (this maybe overstating), we have a full house..usually one of us will be missing...both of my sis had finished their studies (my older sister from UTM and my younger just finished he A Level) and my brother is still waiting for work...You guys might think what is the relationship between satay and full house...

The relationship is = TAK MUAT KERETA

Imagine, how to sumbat 6 people in a sedan...My father never want to buy a SUV because we usually don't need it...but this time we surely need to  adjust to the situation..thank god my cousin is living with us and we really need the help of his Waja...

Before telling about my flight from Dublin to Malaysia, I just want to congratulate  Diana, Farah and Nath for passing the exam...no worries for you guys anymore and enjoy the holiday...

Anyway, I really can't remember anything about the flight from Dublin to Frankfurt because I slept all the way (Imagine staying up the whole nite at the airport - playing Seagull Sandwich (thanks Diana for the 'GREAT' game) - no comment about this game.

Then we safely reached Frankfurt (although the Aerlingus landing felt like we're  crashing). One thing I regretted the most when we're in Frankfurt - we didn't get any chop from the security there on our passport - baru ingat nak berlagak kononnye dapat gi Frankfurt tengok World Cup - sigh. We just waited at the air terminal and for the first time I'm being body check. Not because I look like a terorist or anything but it is because, the MAS check in counter is near the USA airlines check in counter. SO because of that, there's a security infront of these check in counters and the security said to me that if we want to pass through (to go to MAS check in counter) - they have to check us. How insecure and paranoid the US are with themselves.

Anyway, the flight from Frankfurt to Malaysia is better than I expected (although i didn't get an emergency exit seat). HOWEVER, the food was HORRIBLE..tak sedap langsung. We got something weird for lunch, dinner and breakfast. The cabin crew was OK ( I still have some issues with them - maybe I'm in the minority here but I really don't think that they're helpful and friendly)...anyway, thanks to MAS, I reached my home safely and their landing was superb compared to the crashed landing by Aerlingus..

When we reached KLIA, my first mission was successful. I got my long dreamt Burger King (only suitable for youngsters -not for old people - Nath, Nash and especially DIANA will understand this).

Then reached home - happy2 kejap and then become totally dysfunctional until now - jet lag (entahlah).

That's All..missing you guys already esp my online friends...

Bye

Salam



5 Comments:

Blogger dianarahmanO said...

hey...hehehe jgn kutuk game SEAGULL...ko yg x pndai teka ceh....kalu main dgn org xpndai teka mmg buhsan jadinye! hahaha :)

bes sgt la burger king tuh...huh! aku mkn kfc arini!!! yeah...tp sdey btul..aku xleh nk nikmati btul2 cepat knyang laa...hahahaha..dh biase asik mkn sket...huhuhu

ko amcm?? IDP aku dh burn! hahahahahaha...syok nye duk umah seyh...tp aku dh start boring...hehhee

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

halo...aku kat cc ni asal ko tak buat phone lagi ni...when are we gonna meet in kl ni...anyway..amri tengah break...maybe bulan july ni die balik..soooo...we'll be together soon

4:10 PM  
Blogger badriamat said...

oooooooo...dengki dengki dengki...sesey nyer korang nak pegi bercuti....kat mane nanti citer kat aku..pastu mase korang tengah bercuti nanti ...tepon aku...ok!!! online le mangkuk2 sekalian.....

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ko mmg dosa sbb balik awal dr aku..huh...

-zamir-

11:45 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

Badri: Ko pepaham je la aku ni masalah internet diconcqure ngan abang aku...susah nak gune...

Azahar: uuuuuu...makin thiqoh ko ye...baguslah..anyway bulan july lepas 17 boleh la...au gi Indon sebelum tu...cite gak ape jadi kat Doha tu

Zamir: Ko senyap2 studi kat sane...nanti ko balik kite jalan2 hehheh

Diana: Nampaknye IDP aku menjadi...umah aku ni teruk tul makannan die...semue org berdiet hehehe...

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home