Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wireless...so I miss U...

I'm so damn bored...nothing to do..I miss my wireless so much...now I can't even able to surf my favourite blogs...this what happen if your only source of internet is in your brother's room and he's so 'BUSY' everyday playing online games and don't even bother to come out of the room...my only chance to use the net is when he's watching WC which is now...the problem is I also want to see the match...arghhh geram...I really want to find a wireless router...but my dear brother said it will cost me at least RM 400...but if we convert in Euro (this should not be done in Ireland), it won't cost that much hehheh...Law Yatt you better have a wireless router...

Anyway sebab kebosanan melampau...I tried to call some of my friends...unfortunately, they also were not home...sorang tu mase nak call asyik kat masjid je (you know who you are)...I also tried to see AF replay but again got tentangan yang hebat from my family who claim they feel 'geli' to watch them esp my father who is 24 hours now at home because he's on sick leaves..have I mentioned that my father had injured his Archilles tendon...If you guys don't recall this tendon, this one of the most important tendon that connect the muscle at the back of thigh to the heel...It's also call the HERCULES TENDON because it's said that this is the weak part of Hercules that lead to his defeat by a women which I don't recall...

Anyway no Internet and no TV...I wandered around the camp on my sister's scooter but that also has a limit in curing my boredom..so I went to my sisters' room..look through their stuff (teruk kan)...found a bunch of love novels (wekk) and I found this set of VCD...FULL HOUSE...asyik dengar je Nash memekak pasal cite ni..kate best la ini lah...so I tried to watch the first CD...It's NOT BAD and now I'm addicted to it...10 more VCDs to go...thank god..at least I have something to do with my spare time...my sister also recommend me to see MY LITTLE BRIDE..ok, let me finish FULL HOUSE first...

That's all I think...going to KLCC tomorrow..there's an IMAM meeting and Syafiq ask me to come...I wonder has KLCC changed...

Bye

Salam

p/s Finally I got to taste SATAY yesterday...

3 Comments:

Blogger dianarahmanO said...

hehehe...mnarik nye hidup busan ko ek..kui3...sabau2...sila la mngenjoykan diri anda..gudlak..njoy full houes..masyuk!

6:57 PM  
Blogger dianarahmanO said...

ko online area kul bape???

lame x borak dh...miss ko punye kutukan...wakakakaka

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home