Thursday, July 27, 2006

Frightening or Amazing?

What if you met someone who can tell you your real attitude and your behaviour much better than yourself by:
ONLY LOOKING AT YOUR PALM

That what happend to me today..

I met this wise, old man who he called himself my godfather...

He only had a glimpse of my palm and he could summarize my whole life in front of me...

Amazing? or frightening?

He told me a lot of things that made me look back on how I lead my life...

He told me my real attitude and even scolded me on my behaviour...

Nevertheless everything he said made perfect sense and totally hit my face...

He told me a lot of advices that I will cherish forever...

And after each advice he asked me to thank him...

So to my new Godfather

THANKS A MILLION

I will never forget you and the way you looked at me...


4 Comments:

Blogger .ain. said...

If that happen to me, I wud go ″erk!″ [this is frightening and amazing at the same time..] Looking at the bright side, I can kick off the evil attitude(that will grow later on) and develop the BEST me:) *gee..* I myself wud agree that it was a REAL good reminder! Hit me on my face or not, I’m now prepared for the next few years!
Peringatan dari DIA ada di mana2. Beruntunglah kita jika diingatkan. Semoga perjalanan kita lebih bermakna...ameen

5:18 AM  
Blogger .ain. said...

Nep..i actually came across to the article on this 'fortune telling' and i was concentrate on reading my palm [siap gosok betul2 lagi my palm so tht the lines was clearly seen!]
and somehow...it reflect my past. Amazingly, it read correctly! excited, i was eager finding the answer for my future...huhuu.all i can say is->it's fun!
anyway, we should plan our life well so that we wouldnt failed the plan..aite? cuma sometimes HE has better plan for us. So, love and hate moderately...gee~

8:51 PM  
Blogger AHanifKhan said...

I think la Ain palm reading really able to let us know our future and reflect on our past...that's why, Allah forbid us to do such thing sebab nanti manusia tidak mahu berusaha dan cepat berputus asa..Anyway thanks for the info and for the visit.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
http://diovanj.9999mb.com

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home