Saturday, December 23, 2006

Simply Superb...OUTLANDISH

Check out this new (not new actually - group founded in 1997 but I only recently discovered them)...One word for them: SUPERB....For your guys information, this is a nasheed group but use hip hop and rap as medium of expression...Although i never liked hip hop but for them it's an exception...Their group is based on Denmark and now is internationally renowed...They also had a calobration with Sami Yusuf...truly genuine and fresh...Check out their videoclip below...My favourite videoclips would be LOOK INTO MY EYES and I ONLY ASK OF GOD...Their songs kept playing in my head and I simply could'nt get them out...Worth watching...

LOOK INTO THEIR EYES - MUST WATCH



I ONLY ASK OF GOD



AICHA


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aku malas nak komen dengan bende tu..ko pepaham sendiri..

1:42 AM  
Blogger .ain. said...

video ni sekat2 la nep. and, the 1st tu x abes pun.sekerat je~

2:24 PM  
Blogger Ibnu Tahir said...

salam. long time no see u. how's life?

neway, i like this group too esp. with sami yusuf 'try not to cry'. check it out

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home